So now that you know the latest spring trends (in case you missed it 2013 spring trends), I wanted to get into accessories for the season. You don’t wanna miss these 10 trends–jewelry, sunglasses, bags and shoes galore!
1. Statement Sunglasses: There have been statement rings, and bags, now its time for the statement sunglasses!!
1. Roberto Cavalli 2. Prada 3. Anna Sui 4. Gucci 5. Dolce & Gabbana 6. Prabal Gurung
2. See Through: It’s definitely clear that this spring see through items are have come-back, from bags to details on shoes.
1. Gucci 2.Fendi 3. Burberry 4. Chanel 5. Givenchy 6. Nina Ricci
3. Black and White: This strong tendency towards a black and white color contrast this season is not only seen in clothes but also in shoes and bags as well.
1. Victoria Beckham 2. Narciso Rodriguez 3. Phillip Lim 4. Marc Jacobs 5. Dries van Noten 6. Proenza Schouler
4. Roman Holiday: This season, there’s a new spin on the gladiator sandal. From heels to lace, its an ever-so-popular trend.
1. Alexander Wang 2.Giuseppe Zanotti 3. Altuzarra 4. Versace 5. Jimmy Choo 6. Salvatore Ferragamo
5. Hairific Accents: This year head accessories are ever so popular! From over the top to simple and chic this is the way to go!
1. Rochas 2. Louis Vuitton 3. Emilio Pucci 4. Chanel 5. Dolce & Gabbana 6 Fendi
6. Over the Top Jewelry: Super-sized cuffs, colossal chokers and earrings of epic proportions were hitting the runaways. Paired with something simple or with intricate details, these statement pieces are definitely something to get excited about.
1. Chanel 2 Versace. 3. Hermes 4. Balmain 5. Etro 6. Dolce & Gabbana
7. Happiness in a Box: This season the bags are tote-tally boxy. You’ll be the hippest around carrying one of these.
1. Tommy Hilfiger 2. Chloe 3. Bottega Venetta 4. Dior 5.Prada 6. Dolce & Gabbana
8. Heavy Metal: Make a bold statement with minimalistic jewelry. Gold and silver are both making appearances on the runway this season.
1. Lanvin 2. Drie van Noten 3. Givenchy 4. Ferragamo 5. Balenciaga 6. Rodarte
9. All Stacked Up: The revival of the chunky/block heel.
1. Bottega Veneta 2. Balenciaga 3. fendi 4. Aperial 5. Pierre Hardy 6. Chrissie Morris
10. Wedge Sneakers: You either love em or hate em! But who doesn’t love casual chic–wedge heeled sneakers!
1. Giuseppe Zanotti 2. Diane von Furstenberg 3. Chloe 4. Jeffery Campbell 5. Jimmy Choo 6. Y-3
Hope you learned something new and found something you loved? What spring accessory trends are you excited about?
ms fancy pants tokyo & the wedge sneakers I covet (Nike Sky HIgh Dunk)